Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day

What a great day! The weather was gorgeous and Ramona was in the best mood. We had an awesome time together. We also hosted a little bbq and had delicious ribs, potato salad, and corn bread from Joe and I made a cheesecake. Everything was from scratch and I think we did a great job. We had friends over and Ramona was so sweet and cute and didn't freak out at all. She even went to bed easily, which is always nice.

Time to buy a new swimsuit and take Mony down to the pool on the weekends before it gets crazy hot. There's a super cute giraffe print swimsuit as baby gap right now that I want to get her. And I washed all her 6-9 month clothes today so it's time for new outfits! I'd been waiting since before she was born to put her in the skirt she wore today. If they made it my size I would totally rock it.


Isn't it cute? Isn't she cute? All posing in her little chair with her superstar sunglasses.

Why won't the paparazzi leave her alone? That's it; no more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment