I met with my midwife this morning and came up with my plan for this baby having.
Friday I have an appointment at the hospital to have some monitoring and fluid checks done. If everything looks good, then I can wait until the next week to do another monitoring and fluid check (probably on Tuesday.) I meet with my midwife on Wednesday morning as usual. Then monitor again on Friday. If the baby is not here by that Sunday, then I have an induction.
So, somewhere between now and June 24th, there will be a new baby. I'm trying to be patient. I'm doing okay. I'm just tired and sore. And ready to be tired and sore in a different way.
We're trying to make these last few days with one child "special days" for Ramona. This past weekend we asked her what she wanted to do and we ended up going to the beach again and going to the zoo. She had a lot of fun.
I've been doing a lot of walking. My first class for the summer wraps up next Friday, but I'm trying to get it done early so I don't have to worry as much about when the new baby decides to show up.