Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

TGIF

I am so glad it's the weekend, and the most awesome part is that Joe has Saturday off! It is the first day off that we've had off together since I went back to work that we didn't specifically plan off together for a trip. (In other words, we went to Grand Canyon and the LA Marathon together, but other than that we haven't had an entire day off together since I went back to work at the end of December.) We're going to Vegas to do some shopping and to get out of here for a little bit. I'm looking forward to it SOOOOO much. I haven't done anything fun in awhile and am getting pretty tired of staying on property. Plus Ramona needs new jammies, and we need to get a present for some friends who just had a new baby. Yay for Saturday! And since I know no one cares about me, here's a cute baby video. This is from March.

No comments:

Post a Comment