Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ramonesa


Also, just for fun, I must show off this sweet blanket that Joe's friend Cory made for Ramona's birthday. The other side of it is the same thing with the colors inverted. (For those who don't know, it's the Ramones logo with Ramona's name and birthday instead of the band members' names that usually surround the emblem. When we were deciding names for a baby, I picked the girl name and Joe picked the boy name. I had always liked the name Ramona, especially because of the books, and I knew Joe would go along with it because his favorite band is the Ramones. After the ultrasound where we found out I was carrying a girl, Joe played the song Ramona by the Ramones in the car on our drive home to celebrate our sweet, sweet little Ramona. All of which makes this blanket extra cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment