Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toledo

I've been doing some Craigslist browsing. We're going to stay with Joe's parents until we get a place to stay, but I'm hoping to keep that time as short as possible. I'm trying to find some place that's not crappy, but not too expensive that we can live in for two or three years while we finish saving up for our down payment for a place of our own. I'd prefer a townhouse or duplex so I don't have to mow the lawn, but I guess we could rent a house.

I want to live near work. My job is not at main campus, but at Scott Park campus, so even though I was originally looking strictly at West side places, I've started looking at the south end, too. For some reason I always think the south end is really crappy, but it's not. I think it's just because a friend I used to hang out with lived in the south end in a really sketchy apartment complex and I hated going there.

I really want to find a place I like so we can stay there until we're ready to buy. I don't want to move again until we buy if we can help it. I'm not concerned about the school districts since we plan on moving before Ramona is old enough for school. But I want to be in a nice safe neighborhood and be somewhat close to a park if possible. I also want a short commute.

The search begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment