Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why Must I be so Obsessive?

Seriously, I am always obsessed with something. When we first moved it was decorating. I spent forever looking at design blogs and online catalogs. I thought and planned. Now I'm waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can finish the living room and dining room. My obsession has waned as I wait for warm clear skies.

In the mean time, I've become consumed with wedding crap. I don't even know why. I just need something else to think about. We're getting to the point that we're actually spending real money on things and it's terrifying. I'm trying to use as little of our savings as possible. I'm thinking I might be able to get away with only using savings on catering and paying everything else out of "other" funds. I have a pretty good idea of what we're doing for most stuff. Not final decisions, but sort of round about thoughts on most things and pretty decent estimates on costs. The only thing that I'm still undecided about is photography. I want good photography. I want to have nice pictures of the day. But photography is sooooo expensive. It's the thing that is bothering me the most. I want the cool and pretty pics but I get all outraged every time I think of paying someone THAT much money for freaking PICTURES. But then I'm like, but they're so nice! And then I'm like, "do you really want to spend like half of your budget on pictures?" And so on and so forth. So, we'll see what happens there. I'm still researching.

In Ramona news, not much is going on, so I figured I'd throw together a few clips to show Ramona being a technologically advanced baby. Our friends Andy and Holly were down a few weeks ago and Andy brought his iPad. Ramona really enjoyed it. The girl loves making music any way possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment