Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Decisions I Never Had to Make Before I Had a Kid

Alternate title: Both Choices Suck

Do I go to the bathroom alone and listen to her scream outside the door the entire time or let her be in the bathroom with me which is just awkward?

The answer was always the first one, but lately the second one has been winning. I'm trying to interest her in the potty so we can start potty training in a few months *fingers crossed*. Instead she plays with her bath toys and leafs through Reader's Digest while I go to the bathroom. The worst part is that in thirteen years she will be whining about how she needs more privacy. And I will bite my tongue and not remind her of the years of my life when I couldn't even go to the bathroom by myself because of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment