Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back in the saddle

So we took July off of weight loss since we were traveling and we took most of August off since, uh, we never started doing it again. So this week is transfer back to super healthy mode. But I did pretty well at actually maintaining my weight and not gaining a bunch during the past couple months, so I'm happy about that.

I also am going to start running again so I can do a half marathon next year and get one of those five year goals out of the way. So I'm starting the Couch to 5k program next week. It's cool enough in the morning now that I think I should be able to run outside, and if I have to do the treadmill I can do that. Also, Ramona has been sleeping well enough that I think I should be able to get enough sleep and still get up early to run. We'll see how it goes! I'll definitely post about it so everyone can harass me if I don't do it.

Not too much else to report except Ramona figured out how to clap correctly last night. It is very cute and I will try to get a video soon. I also need to get a peek a boo video while she still thinks that's funny. She's been super clingy to me lately, which I'm enjoying. I love cuddling before bed when she's in her pajamas and I especially love when she decides to get up in the morning and she first makes eye contact with me and her face breaks out in a huge grin. Sometimes I get teary eyed out of nowhere when I look at her because I love her so much. Sorry, I'm lame! I have been extra emotional lately. I'm not sure what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment