Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mony has a boyfriend!

Not really, but the little boy that is in her play group at church and she had fun playing at the chili cook off today. She said hi and waved and said bye to him which she has never done to anyone before! It was pretty crazy. I am overly proud of her for it. I guess now she waves to the TV and to other babies.

Joe didn't win the chili cookoff, but we had a lot of fun. They had musical performers from University Church (which is who we were raising money for at the cookoff) and they were awesome. Great voices and instrumentals and you could tell they were seriously having fun performing. Mony was quite a dancer and she ran around with her buddy and laughed pretty much the whole time. It was heartwarming and I'm glad we went. I wish I would have taken pictures. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment